Our Hawaii Storage Facility Services
Portable Storage Units in Hawaii
The benefits of using Island Movers Portable Storage include:
- Less stress, you pack and move at your own pace rather than moving all in one day.
- More time, for you to organize your items while you pack.
- Less clutter, at your locations allowing you to pack and unpack your items room by room.
- Convenient, we will drop off and pick up the Portable Storage unit at your location.
These units are perfect for people on the go.
How does Portable Storage work?
Our Portable Storage unit is 8’Lx5’Wx7’H and can hold up to 2,000 lbs or an equivalent of 1 to 1-1/2 rooms.
- We will bring the Portable Storage unit to your location.
- You pack and load the container at your own pace. If you’re in need of assistance to help with the loading or unloading, we can arrange for our moving crew to assist you with all of your moving needs.
- When you’re done, we will pick up and store your secure Portable Storage unit(s) at our Hawaii storage facility.
- When you’re ready, just give us a call and we’ll deliver your Portable Storage unit(s) back to you.
How many Portable Storage units do I need and are there different types?
Are you remodeling, renovating, or in need of additional storage space at your home? Our durable On-Site Portable Storage unit is the ideal on-site storage solution for any length of time. They are made of coated steel, waterproof and secure, giving you the convenience of additional storage space at your location when you need it.
How does On-Site Storage work?
Our On-Site Storage unit is 7’Lx7’Wx7’H and can hold up to 5,000 lbs or 2 to 2-1/2 rooms.
- We will bring the On-Site Storage unit to your location, and position it where you want it.
- Use the On-Site Storage unit for as short or as long as you need it.
- When you’re done with your project, give us a call and we will pick the On-Site Storage unit.
How many On-Site Storage units do I need?
For more information about our Hawaii storage facility services, or for a free estimate, contact us at (808) 832-4000.