Pro-File Record Systems
In 1989, Pro-File Record Systems was formed in direct response to requests from our commercial moving clients. With office space extremely limited, clients needed confidential, secure record storage on Oahu.
Today, Pro-File Record Systems is a trusted vendor and partner for many companies in Hawaii. We offer the highest level of security and confidentiality for your documents. Our 35,000 s.f., state-of-the-art high-security records center is located in Campbell Industrial Park.
Our records storage services include:
- Records inventory
- State-of-the-art file tracking and management system
- Internet-based access to manage, maintain and retrieve files
- Historical, management and ad hoc reports
- Same day, next day, and two-hour delivery and pickup
- Confidential shredding and disposal
- Consultation services for retention, disaster planning, indexing, etc.
- Absolute security and confidentiality
- 24-hour fire and theft monitoring and prevention systems
Pro-File is an official member of PRISM, AIIM and ARMA. In 2015, Pro-File was awarded AAA Certification from NAID. This certification requires members to meet procedural, policy and administrative standards set by the NAID Board, and ensures that Pro-File will provide reliable, consistent protection, handling and destruction of each client’s records.
For more information, please visit the Pro-File Record Systems website.